After two EUROoCS online conferences in 2020 and 2021, we are very happy to announce that this year the EUROoCS annual conference will take place as a face-to-face meeting, like in Graz in 2019. We welcome our EUROoCS members and other researchers from different disciplines, organizations and countries, including experienced but also young and upcoming scientists to meet in person in a nice atmosphere in the heart of the Alps. The most recent results related to research, development and application of Organ-on-Chip (OoC) will be presented and discussed. We will offer an excellent program and plenty of opportunities for interactions and collaborations.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet your friends, listen to exciting talks, chat with the poster presenters, and win one of the prestigious awards.
The EUROoCS Scientific and Local Committees
The EUROoCS 2022 conference is a scientific meeting covering all aspects related to research, development and application of OoC. Topics such as (multi)-organ and disease models, organoids-on-chip, PBPK modeling, technology platforms, read-out assays, standardization and qualification, regulatory aspects and toxicity among others, will be addressed.
- 30 April 2022 - Deadline Abstract Submission
- 1 June 2022 - Notice to authors
- 15 June 2022 - Deadline Early Bird Registration
- Language: All submitted material should be written in English.
- Title of presentation: Please choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when first used.
- Principal author: Name, email, institution, business affiliation, city and country. If multiple authorship, the person whose name is listed first is expected to deliver the presentation, unless otherwise specified.
- Co-authors: their names, email, institution/business information, country
- Preference: for oral presentation or poster session.
- Abstract: Please ensure that your abstract is limited one page. Please use Times New Roman, size 11, regular, justified. Please use if relevant maximum only one figure. Provide maximum relevant information in the abstract and if the subject matter is empirical, the following structure is obligatory: objective, methods, results, conclusions.
- Key-words: Please indicate keywords for your abstract from the following list. You may also add your own keywords.
- You may attach an image
- There are no fees for submitting abstracts
- Abstracts will be made available to the participants in an electronic form. The main author is solely responsible for the ethical and scientific content of the submission as well as for its proper grammatical and stylistic form.
- The principal author is expected to present the work in-person during the workshop (oral or poster session). In case this is not possible, the primary author may delegate the presentation to one of the co-authors.
Before starting your online submission
Prepare personal data
(title, authors’ details...) please note that the information that will be used and published in the scientific program and book of abstracts will be taken from this form.
Enter the list of co-authors in the order you want them to appear.
Enter the authors affiliations in the same order.
Download the abstract template here
Upload your abstract :
only pdf. Format
, Firefox 3.6+
, Chrome 5+
or Safari 5+
in order to take full advantages of the system.